Clinique Sonic brush review

On
Wednesday 27 January 2016
Back in December I purchased the Anti-Blemish Sonic brush from Clinique. Due to Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, my skin is excessively oily and prone to blemishes. I explained all of this to the girls on the counter and they suggested that the Anti-Blemish Solutions range would be best for me and my skin type due to the fact this range contains properties which will reduce the size of my spots and help with my oily skin and also help to unclog my pores.

Now at £79 I was unsure whether or not to buy it, but I decided I would as I've heard great reviews and thought it would be a great investment. I am so glad I chose to buy the Anti-Blemish Sonic Brush as it's done my skin wonders! My acne has reduced massively and my pores aren't as clogged as they were when I first started using the brush. I use the Anti-Blemish Solutions cleansing gel with this brush as it helps to clear my acne, but sometimes I switch it up and use the foaming sonic facial soap. 

When I use the foaming sonic facial soap my face feels like it's had a deep clean and feels so soft and clean! I use the foaming sonic facial soap when I want that deep clean, if I've had a busy day or if my acne isn't that bad. On days where I haven't done much or my acne is really playing up I will use my Anti-Blemish Solutions cleansing gel and I feel like it takes care of my acne. 

If anyone is thinking about getting this sonic brush then I tell them to get it! It has changed my life and I'm not sure why it took me so long to invest in this brush! Anyone who suffers with acne should defiantly invest in one.

Xoxo

Instagram- saralouisehxo
Twitter- saralouisehxo






Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9