March favourites

On
Monday 4 April 2016
I'm trying something a little different here- granted I did post a favourites back when I was first blogging, but it wasn't anything special and I feel it's time for a new one! I am going to see how it goes and hopefully post one each month!

Accessorize geo stacking ring set
I'm a fan of rose gold and white gold, and the Z collection tend to be normal gold, but these are dainty rose gold rings which can be worn alone or stacked together which I love! I love the little sparkle some of them have too.

Sia- cheap thrills
I have been loving this song at the moment. I find myself singing it at work or even in my head and I can't get it out! I won't lie to you, when I first heard it I didn't really like it, but after listening to it more and more, I realised I really like it!

Lush mint julips
I've had this products for some time now and on the odd occassion I used it, but towards the end of March- after the Lush blogger event, I really started to love it. I love how it creates a smooth canvas for any lip product and how it tastes! I have been using this in the morning after I've applied my makeup.

Makeup Revolution death by chocolate
I got this palette a few months back and on the odd occasion would grab it, but lately it's all I seem to reach for. It has such a great colour range and I can create so many looks from it. I use the natural shades for a day time look, then smoke it out for a night time look.

Superdrug deep action pore cleansing pads
I picked these up hoping they would be like the clearasil clensing pads. I did a mini review here if you want to see my thoughts and the difference between the pads. I like how these really get into my pores and cleanse properly to help remove dirt and balckheads.

Superdrug mattifying shine control papers
I got these after my mum said these are the only blotting papers which work for her friend. This blotting paper is different to others I've seen, it has a powder on the side you blot with meaning you don't have to carry powder with you. The reason I love these is because I become very oily throughout the day, and with these blotting papers I can control the shine.

Let me know what your favourites are this month!

Xx

Sara
























 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9