Spring makeup routine

On
Monday 18 April 2016
I know I posted my winter makeup routine in January, but it's April now and I want to show you what I've been loving lately. For the spring I have been loving very fresh, minimal makeup so I wanted to share it with you- yes it may seem like a lot of products, but it's very fresh and minimal looking. My take on a no makeup makeup look. I don't always wear eyeshadow, but I will mention it.

Primer- Benefit porefessional primer.
Foundation- MAC cosmetics studio fix fluid. I love this foundation as it's a full coverage, but doesn't look heavy on the skin. It also is the only foundation I've found which doesn't make me look that oily throughout the day.
Powder- No7 perfect light translucent loose powder.
Bronzer- Benefit hoola bronzer.
Blusher- No7 powder blusher.
Eyebrows- Soap and Glory archery brow pencil.
Eyeshadow primer- Urban Decay primer potion.
Eyeshadow- Urban Decay naked 2 palette- foxy all over the lid and tease in the crease to add dimension or Makeup Revolution death by chocolate palette.
Mascara- Too Faced better than sex.
Lipliner- Primark lipliner- I'd recommend getting one of these as they are only £1 and last a long time!
Lipstick- MAC cosmetics brave lipstick.
Setting spray- Makeup Revolution oil control fixing spray.


I am looking for a new foundation which is full coverage but doesn't have the scent my MAC foundation does. Do you have any recommendations? If so, let me know!

Xx

Sara
 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9