My tinder experience

On
Friday 29 April 2016
As most of you know, I split up with Ollie. What better way to make myself feel better than dowloading tinder! I've come across some right weirdos and people who I have known for years. I have also come across some really nice people who make me laugh.

I've posted this on both Instagram and Twitter- saralouisehxo, but I felt the need to go more indepth into what was said. I was swiping through people and came across someone, he will remain nameless on here, but his name is all over my social media if you really want to know! I swiped right because I thought he was attractive and wanted to get to know him. As I don't get notifications when someone messages me, I went off the app for a while and then came back to have a message from him. I shall add the photo of what he said here:


The only reason I said excuse me was because I didn't know how to respond and was like what the hell, not because I didn't understand what he was asking me. If I hadn't understood what he was saying, I'd have probably said what? My response to his stupid comment was 'what if I was mentally incapable of understanding things?' I also told him I regretted swiping right and this was the excuse he used:


I just kept thinking to myself, there is no way your friends would have taken your phone and started a conversation saying that. And there is no way that they would then insult someone like that! I just think he was using it as an excuse to call someone names. 

If any of you guys have any experiences like this or want to see more of how guys talk to me, let me know! 

Xx

Sara
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9