Day to night makeup

On
Thursday 25 February 2016
Tonight I'm going to dinner with Ollie, so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to do a day to night makeup look. As I'm at work during the day I can show you my simple daytime makeup look and then when we go out tonight and I change my look to nighttime I can show you what I changed and how I achieved the new look.


As you can see, for the daytime look I went very simple. A little foundation, powder, contour, blush, brows, mascara and lipstick. I did also apply a little matte brown into the crease of the eye just so I had a transition shade for later and to give some dimension to my eyes. 
I'll list all the products I used below. 


For the nighttime look, I removed excess oil from my face and went over it with powder. I also went over the contour and blush to make them pop. I added a shadow across the lid and darkened up the crease colour again. I added a little bit of highlight across the tops of my cheek bones. I also swapped the daytime lipstick for something a little more dramatic. 


Primer- Collection primed and ready pore minimising primer.
Foundation- L'oreal true match foundation in shade 1N.
Concealer- Benefit boi-ing concealer in shade 1.
Powder- Bare Minerals matte mineral foundation.
Contour- Seventeen define and conquer contour kit.
Blush- Makeup Revolution baked blusher.
Highlighter- Makeup Revolution highlighter.
Eyeshadow primer- Urban Decay original primer potion and Mac paint pot in painterly.
Daytime eye- Mac cork.
Nighttime eye- Mac don't tell and Mac cork.
Mascara- Too Faced better than sex mascara.
Brows- Freedom makeup eyebrow pomade in ash brown and benefit gimme brow in the darkest shade.
Daytime lipstick- Mac brave.
Nighttime lipstick- Mac liquid lipstick dance with me.

I want to do more blogs like this so let me know what you guys think!

Xoxo

Instagram- saralouisehxo
Twitter- saralouisehxo 


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9