Previous Posts

On
Monday 15 February 2016
I've been looking through past posts and I've discovered that my most viewed posts are either DIYs or makeup routines. Obviously I want to make my blog as interesting as possible to my readers so I may start posting more DIYs and more makeup tutorials. I say tutorials because not much changes in my own makeup routine, but there are some looks I want to recreate and that inspire some of my own makeup ideas. For the DIYs I was thinking that I'll be creating things for birthday's, Mother's day, Father's day, Easter, Halloween, Christmas. Basically holidays and birthday's as this is a good time for people to get really creative and make something personal for someone. I will also be doing some room decor DIYs too as I love watching them on YouTube.

I just thought I'd let you know that there will be a lot more of these sort of posts, as well as normal OOTD, get ready/unready with me, hauls etc. as I know I enjoy posting them and you do as well, I just wanted to post more of what was getting the most views and it happened to be DIYs and makeup tutorials. If you have any suggestions of makeup looks or DIY ideas you wish to see, then let me know and I'll do my best to recreate your ideas!

Xoxo

Instagram- saralouisehxo
Twitter- saralouisehxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9