OOTD- work edition

On
Monday 22 February 2016
I wanted to try out an OOTD post as I don't think I've done one before. As I'm at work, I thought I'd do a work edtion OOTD. The setting I work in is at a college LRC- I have an update in my life post where you can read all about it, so I can wear smart casual clothing. Smart casual is difficult to choose as some places allow jeans and others don't. I'm not allowed to wear jeans, but I can wear leggings with a long top or dress.

Today I chose to wear a skirt, blouse and a cardigan as it's cold at work. It is a thin cardigan as it does get hotduring the day.

My skirt is from New Look. I brought this a few weeks ago after not being able to get it out of my mind. The skirt has a 'checked' pattern and is grey, black and white, as well as having two zips either side- which do go up and down! It's short in lenght, but not too short that I have to keep pulling it down, and it's loose fitted round my legs.

My blouse is from forever 21. I got this top a few years back and still to this day I argue with my mum over it being hers or mine (it is most defiantely mine!) It's white and very see-through so I have to wear a vest top underneath, and it has gems on the collar. It has a Peter Pan collar which I love as it cam make any outfit look smart!

The cardigan I have on today is from forever 21 also. It's like my skirt, but not a checked pattern. It has grey, black and white colours and it's probably my favourite cardigan. As the colours are grey, black and white I can wear it with any colour clothing and it won't clash. The only downside to this cardigan is that the material is so thin that it is always catching on every small thing! I have so many pulls in this cardigan, it's unreal!!

I am just wearing a black pair of tights and some black ballet pumps from Primark. I wear flats as I find them more comfortable, but sometimes I wear black ankle boots which I picked up from Deichmann.


If there is any other type of post you would like to see, or an OOTD when I'm not at work, leave a comment and I'll make sure to post your suggestions!

Xoxo

Instagram- saralouisehxo
Twitter- saralouisehxo
1 comment on "OOTD- work edition"
  1. Hey! It's Theriz from twitter :)
    Waiting for your visit at www.therezareboucas.blogspot.com
    Happy Blogging!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9