5 high end products worth buying

On
Wednesday 16 March 2016
I love high end products, I mean LOVE them. The skincare doesn't tend to react to my skin meaning I don't tend to break out and the makeup in my opinion lasts longer and looks better on the face. I've narrowed it down to 5 products I would 100% recommend to anyone who is just starting to get into higher end products. A little disclaimer- these are products that work for me and my skin type, oily, so you may find a few won't work for you or your skin type.

1) Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions clarifying lotion. This stuff is amazing and works wonders with my skin! I get blemishes a lot and when I've seemed to have clear skin, I get about 10 more. This is because I have super oily skin and Poly-Cystic Ovary Syndrome (I may have mentioned it before but I can't remember) I'm more prone to spots. Since using this product my skin has changed massively. I can control the spots now due to this product, my skin just looks more clear and bright, and I've noticed a big difference in the texture of my skin. This is totally worth the money if you have oily or spot-prone skin like me. You shake the bottle to mix the medicated part with the liquid and sweep it over your face morning and night. I will warn you not to get it too close to your eyes as it does sting a little due to the medicated part.


2) Urban Decay naked palettes. I say palettes because I own all 4 and couldn't pick just one. Each palette has a good range of colours, all with different finishes which I like as I can mix and match the colours. One look I tend to wear a lot is from the original naked palette. I start by applying naked as a transition shade in my crease. I then apply sidecar all over my lid and mix buck and naked into the crease. I use buck on the outter V to really darken up the crease and add dimension. These are good palettes to have as they offer a range of eye looks. I am wanting to try the naked basics palettes as they're small enough to fit into your purse or bag so can be taken on the go and I tend to wear most of the colours in both palettes as an everyday eye look.


3) MAC lipsticks. I love MAC lipsticks. They're so pigmented, glide on the lips and smell amazing! I'm not a big lipstick wearer, but I love wearing the MAC lipsticks. They have a range of colours and they all come in different finishes. The formula is so creamy and just feels so moisturising on the lips. I am a sucker for MAC lipsticks and I'm always looking at new colours, but I always get drawn to the colours I already own. I can't wear really nude colours as it makes me look ill and washed out, but I'd love to find the perfect nude shade from MAC. Comment what your favourite nude shade is (I wear NW13 foundation).


4) Clinique dramatically different moisturising gel. I was told by a girl on the Clinique counter that for oily skin using a gel based moisturiser is better as it isn't as greasy on the skin and because it's a gel, it's quickly absorbed into the skin. It is such a mild moisturiser and it doesn't react with my skin or break me out. I use this moisturiser in the morning and it's lasted me ages! I got this just before Christmas and it looks like I hardly use it. I got the one with the pump for a more controlled way of getting the product out rather than wasting loads of product I've accidently poured out. I like using this under my makeup as it gives such a nice base to work with and absorbs into the skin really quickly so I'm not sat there waiting for it to soak in. It is so worth the money as the product lasts forever and you get a big pot of it.


5) Too Faced better than sex mascara. This mascara is the best I've ever had. It is literally better than sex! My lashes look so full and voluminous and dark. The hourglass shaped wand is so unusual but grabs every lash and coats each lashes. It gives so much volume that it looks like you've applied falsies as it really grabs the root of the lashes making them look false. I can't apply false lashes to save my life- probably because I have long, curled lashes, but with this mascara I don't have a need for false lashes. If you want to see how voluminous my lashes look, let me know and I'll post a picture on Instagram. 


Now I am going to mention one other product because I do think this is worth the money! I have a whole blog post about it so I won't add too much detail but the Clinique Sonic Brush is such a great investment into your skincare routine. Please go and check out the post all about my opinions on the Sonic Brush, but I would advise getting yourself one!

Xoxo

Instagram- saralouisehxo
Twitter- saralouisehxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9