My favourite drugstore beauty buy

On
Friday 18 March 2016
I wear a lot of high end makeup as I prefer the formula and the colour pay off. I also like that I know it's going to be better quality than some drugstore brands and dupes I've tried. I was really thinking had about products I love from the drugstore and one brand stuck out- of course Makeup Revolution! I love their products so I was trying to narrow it down to one specific product and then I thought of the Death by chocolate eyeshadow palette. This is such a great palette as it has a lot of neutral colours which is perfect for an everyday look. Now I know I'm contradicting myself as I said I love the naked palettes but this is a great drugstore brand which has great colour pay off, good quality and doesn't break the bank.

It contains a mixture of shimmer and matte finishes which I like as I can switch up the look I want. I tend to wear either a light shimmer or matte all over the lid and go in with a matte colour into the crease. During the day I tend to use only 1 colour in the crease for a natural look, but when I'm going out somewhere either in the evening or on the weekend (when I can be a bit more daring with my makeup) I use a darker colour in the crease to add depth and dimension. This palette costs £7.99 which is a lot less than the Urban Decay naked palettes and I find it gives the same colour pay off and has the same quality.

I love any Makeup Revolution products and I want to try more. Let me know in the comments which are your favourite Makeup Revolution products and which you're wanting to try out so I can see and try!

Xoxo

Instagram- saralouisehxo
Twitter- saralouisehxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9