How I plan my blogs

On
Wednesday 2 March 2016
Before I decided I needed a structured way to post my blogs, I was just coming up with them in thin air. This was good for a while, but then I started to struggle. I would struggle because I couldn't remember what I had previously posted about, and what I was writing was new. I first tried writing ideas down on a piece of paper and ticking them off once I had posted it, but I was always losing those bits of paper.

I Googled 'blog planner templates' and came across loads! They all seemed to have the same layout- post title, ideas, pictures, labels, page views, sponsorships, all the basics. This was a good idea but I needed something much more simpler, one that told me when the post was due, if I had added pictures, written it and the post title. I found this really simple yet great idea on Google images, which came from someones blog. As I wasn't able to find the template on her blog, I thought I'd make my own. It was simple enough to make, I just typed ' blog posts' at the top of the word document then inserted a table. The table was 5 across and 48 down, although I think I'm going to make it smaller as it doesn't need to have that many boxes going down. I moved the boxes going across the top to make them the sizes I needed and left space above to write in the due date, pictures, written, published and post title. I made the pictures, written and pubished smaller than the due date and post title so I could tick off when I had got each of those done. I made the due date box slightly bigger and then the post ideas box a lot bigger so I could get the title into the box.


This is probably the most simple way to plan my blogs, but so far it's been working for me and it'll continue to work for me as I can keep all of the past months in a folder together and then I can just flick through each month to see what I've posted and what I haven't rather than losing it!

Feel free to use this idea to help with your blog planning and use the #saralouisehxoDIY so I can see all of your creations!

Xoxo

Instagram- saralouisehxo
Twitter- saralouisehxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9