Something exciting

On
Monday 21 March 2016
So a few weeks ago Lush in Tunbridge Wells posted to their Instagram saying they're having a blogger event and for all interested bloggers/vloggers/youtubers to send them a message. I thought it was worth a shot so I sent them a message- without posting my blog and thought nothing of it but when I hadn't heard back and saw they were still advertising, I sent another email tagging my blog this time. Now I'm never normally lucky when it comes to things like this or winning prizes so It wasn't normal for me to start thinking I won't get this. A few days went by and I still hadn't heard anything, until I was checking my emails at work and noticed one with #LushSpring in the subjet box. I thought to myself I'm never this lucky so opened the email up and found my invite for the event! I was over the moon and I just couldn't believe it. I was going to the Lush blogger event!

The event is this Saturday at 6:30pm, so I will see if I'm able to get some behind the scenes pictures and will have a whole post on it next week! I am so excited to go and meet other bloggers/vloggers in the area. Watch this space next week to see all the behind the scenes, products I've made and people I've met

Xoxo

Instagram- saralouisehxo
Twitter- saralouisehxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9