Quick hairstyles

On
Wednesday 9 March 2016
Now I don't know about anyone else but I'm always in a rush first thing in the morning. I wake up in plenty of time, do my makeup and then seem to never have time to do my hair. Since I know a lot of you won't have much time in the mornings, I thought this post was appropriate to give you all some ideas. Some of these are fancy, some are literally do and go so it's a mix.

The first hairstyle is one I used to wear all the time before it came back into fashion. I remember sitting in Sociology in year 13 and hearing someone make a comment about my hair. About 3 weeks later the same girls who made comments about my hair started wearing their hair like it. I'm talking about the typical Ariana Grande half up half down hairstyle. This is such an easy look and takes 2 minutes. I start by running my fingers from the tops of my ears to the crown and sectioning it off. I gather all the hair I just sectioned off and place it on top of my head, I then take a hair tie and tie my hair up. I pull it really tight and then loosen it so it's not sitting on the top of my head.
For added volume I apply some dry shampoo to my hair first then slightly tease it before sectioning off my hair.

The second style is a half up half down but with a top knot. I love doing this as it gives something extra to the style and isn't just the boring half up half down. For the top knot I tie it into the normal half up half down and spray some dry shampoo (extra if I've already sprayed some). I then tease it slightly and start twisting it round, making sure the ends are facing upwards. Once I have twisted it enough times, I start wrapping it round into a little bun on the top of my head. I secure it in place with bobby pins- loads of bobby pins! This is probably my favourite hairstyle of them all as it takes 5 minutes to do and is a go to when my hair needs a wash.

The third hairstyle is a messy bun. This is usually the 'my hair really needs a wash but it's so long and thick and I can't be bothered' look which I tend to go for on most days when my hair needs a wash. I normally swap between the half up half down top knot and this style. This is the one I go to when I'm really running out of time in the morning. I spray loads of dry shampoo into my hair and work it in. I then gather up all my hair, like I'm doing a high ponytail and start twisting it in the same method as the last top knot. I will tease it if I want more volume, but there is normally loads after working in the dry shampoo so I don't have to add more.

The last hairstyle is a high ponytail. This is such an easy hairstyle as it looks put together when in reality I flipped my head upside down, gathered all the hair on top of my head and tied it up. This is also a hairstyle I use when I need to wash my hair. Dry shampoo is a massive life saver! Let us take a moment for dry shampoo, the greatest invention since sliced bread! Of course I'm joking, but it is a great invention!

These are my quick hairstyle for when I'm in a rush, I also do nothing to my hair so I literally get out of bed and go as I don't tend to have messy hair in the morning.

Xoxo

Instagram- saralouisehxo
Twitter- saralouisehxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9