Freedom Makeup eyebrow pomade

On
Saturday 12 March 2016
Recently I've been loving brows, maybe it's because mine are starting to have an even shape and are growing or maybe it's because I can now fill them in reasonably well. Whatever the reason I just love brows. I use all sorts of things to fill them in with NYX eyebrow pencil, Soap and Glory eyebrow pencil, Benefit browzings, Benefit gimme brow, Freedom Makeup duo brow powder, Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade and Freedom Makeup eyebrow pomade.

I've had the Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade for just over a year and I love it. I go through long periods of not using it, but when I do use it I fall in love all over again. Now I know since because I have dark hair I should use a lighter shade to fill my brows in, but I have naturally dark brows anyway so I'll keep my brows dark if I want too. The ABH dipbrow was a Christmas present from my dad, who got it for me when he was in America, but I had lighter hair then so chose the shade soft brown. I like the colour, just not with my dark hair now so I wanted a new one but wasn't going to pay £16-£18 for a new one just because I didn't like the colour.

I've got the Freedom brow powder which in my opinion (going on looks wise) looks identical to the ABH duo drow powder so I thought that maybe they do a dupe for the dipbrow pomade. I went shopping a few weeks ago with a friend and we popped into Superdrug- as that's where Freedom is available, and I was looking at their brow products. I had noticed little pots before which looked the exact same as the dipbrow but never really paid too much attention. I picked one up and had a look and it was IDENTICAL to the dipbrow and was no where near as expensive! I looked through the colours and in the end I chose ash brown, as it's darker than my dipbrow but not as dark as dark brown. I do wish I had gone with medium brown but it cost £5-£6 so I can't really complain about picking the wrong colour.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9