Mini haul

On
Monday 21 March 2016
Yesterday Ollie and I went to Tunbridge Wells. I, of course, had to do a bit of shopping and kinda went a little crazy. I can't help it when it comes to shopping, I have to buy everything I see!

I started by going to boots. In boots there was a woman handing out samples of Sanctuary foaming Micellar water. I got a sample and I can't wait to try it out and see how well it removes my mascara. I also found some face tanning mitts in the clearence section for 50p so I got 3 as it'll be good if I want to apply tan to my face or mix it into my moisturiser.


Of course I went into MAC and got another paint pot. I own painterly and I love it, but I wanted a different colour as I use painterly as a base. I had seen camel coat before but chose not to get it. I decided this time I was going to get it and I'm glad I did. I love the colour of it and it applies so smooth to the lids.


I then went into accessorise and brought some rose gold plated rings from their Z collection. These rings are to die for! They're so small and the design of them is just so cute. They came with 4 rings which you can stack or wear along. They also have little 'diamonds' in which give an amazing sparkle!

While waiting for our friends to meet us, we went into Superdrug. I was just having a little look and came across NKD SKN wash off tan in medium for 85p! This I thought was perfect as I don't tan often and when I do it goes orange and patchy. This wash off tan is perfect as I'll be able to wash it off it goes orange or patchy- kinda like a practice tan to help me apply tan properly! I can also build up the tan to reach the colour I desire. I also brought some hand sanitiser as Ollie was complaining that I didn't have any on me.

After we had met our friends we got a coffee. I got a vanilla bean Macchiato- my new fave, and a Montery Jack cheese toastie. This was so good, it had a chillie jelly inside so it had a bit of a kick but wasn't too overpowering.

We then left Tunbridge Wells town centre and went to the industrial estate just down the road. Here they have all sorts of shops such as Johl Lweis home, New Looks, Next TKMaxx, Asda, Hobby Craft, M&S, McDonalds, KFC, Subway and Costa- and so much more. We went into TKMaxx and straight away I went to the makeup to see what discounts they had. I picked up a few products but put them back as I didn't need the products I picked up. I did however buy a wine glass. This was to keep at Ollie's in case we have a drink in the evening but I ended up taking it home and using it last night. It has a slight mirror effect at the top which is a nice effect as it can help me see if I've drunk too much- all jokes aside, I don't tend to drink.

After we had been into TKMaxx, Ollie and his friend Luke went back to the car while Danielle and I went into New Look. I was looking around at the sale items as well as bags and seeing what they had in which was new. I was looking to buy a smart top which I could wear with leggings, but I realised that I have lots of tops similar to the ones I had seen and decided I didn't need anything.

I didn't need half of what I brought but I liked them and had seen some of the products before and had debated whether or not to get them.

If you want to see more haul posts, let me know. Or if you have any posts you'd like to see, tell me and I'll be happy to post them.

Xoxo

Instagram- saralouisehxo
Twitter- saralouisehxo



 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9