Sleek all night long palette

On
Friday 6 May 2016
The other day I bought the Sleek all night long eyeshadow palette. The colours drew me in and I just had to try it!

It comes with a range of colours so can be worn both day and night. I have only used this product twice and so far I'm impressed with how the colours have lasted and how pigmented they are. In the drugstore, I've noticed that there are many higher priced brands which don't give good pigmentation or last very long, but Sleek is one of those higher brands that do. the palette is £9.99, which I think for drugstore is a little high- considering they're meant to be the cheaper alternative, but I think this product is worth the money. I only own one other thing from Sleek and I love it, so when I saw this palette, I needed to try it. I wanted to expand my Sleek collection and what better way than with an eyeshadow palette!


The eyeshadows lasted really long, yesterday I used an inner corner highlight from this palette and normally it's off before I leave the house. When I got home yesterday just before 7pm, the inner corner highlight was still really visible!

I will post a day to night look with this over the next coming week so you can see how these colours can be worn both day and night. Once I have worn it a few more times and can see how it performs properly, I will post a review on the palette.

I will also be adding swatches of each shade in, I unfortunately lost the bit of plastic which protects the colours, so I can't tell you which colours are which.

Xx

Sara 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9