Having writers block

On
Thursday 12 May 2016
After everything that has gone on in the past couple of weeks, it's drawn a blank in my mind as to what I should write about. I really want to post still, but with everything that's happened, I can't seem to form anything in my head which is good enough to write about.

I have new products to test out, but they're still in the process of being tested so I can't exactly post them yet. I also feel like I post makeup looks and OOTD too often and am worried you'll be getting bored, thinking 'yet another makeup post' or 'yet another OOTD' but I really don't know what to write about! I've been trying to brainstorm some ideas, but nothing makes sense in my head, or it makes sense in my head but when I type, the words don't seem to match what's going on in my head.

I really want to keep posting, I just have no clue what to write about. I feel like if I post the same things too often, you will get bored and not be interested in what I'm writing about. If you have any suggestions of what you want to see, please let me know so I can post what YOU want to see, and not something that's boring.

Thank you for understanding and sorry for the lack of posts on here and on Instagram/Twitter.

Xx

Sara
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9