Monthly favourites

On
Thursday 19 May 2016
I know I said I was going to attempt this every month, but I've decided to try it a little differently. It's going to be a May monthly favourites in May. I know it sounds crazy, but I always struggle to remember what I've been loving at the end of the month and I have no time to write it down. Doing it this way means I know what I've been loving for the month and I don't have to struggle at the end of the month.




This month I have been loving the Nars deepthroat blusher. It's such a gorgeous shade and compliments my skintone well. It is such a beautiful colour which gives a natural, rosy glow to the cheeks without overdoing it on the blush. A little bit goes a really long way and it has an amazing staying power!




I have also been loving MACs fanfare lipstick. When I bought this lipstick I don't know what I was thinking as it's a pink, and I don't wear pink lipsticks as I feel like they don't suit me. I got home and realised it was a lot pinker than I thought and at first I wasn't 100% sure whether or not to keep it. I tried it on and I'm so glad I kept it! It's the most beautiful shade ever and I wear it on a daily basis! It is my go to spring and summer lipstick!




I've mentioned this one ages ago but I'm really loving the Tresemme dry shampoo. It doesn't leave a white colour to the hair- with my red hair it's now a lot harder to hide these things, it has a nice scent, doesn't leave that weird, grainy feeling on your hands and works in really easily. This is my go to for when I can't be bothered to wash my hair or just want to add some volume.




I did an updated review of this product which I will leave here. This stuff is amazing at getting my makeup off and leaves my skin feeling soft. I've used oils before which have left my skin feeling slightly greasy or oily, but this stuff doesn't! It melts my makeup off and feels like a dream!


I've got a new foundation, face wash and moisturiser to review, so keep an eye out for those in the near future!


Xx


Sara



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9