Clean and clear moisturiser review

On
Wednesday 25 May 2016
Just over a week ago I went into Boots and took advantage of their 3 for 2 offer- I mean I was already buying a face scrub for my mum and I needed a new moisturiser so I got a moisturiser and a face wash. I will be reviewing the face wash at a separate time as I'm currently trying to use my Liz Earle cleanse and polish.


I always get funny when trying new skincare products as they all seem to break me out- except the really expensive brands obviously! I thought seeing as they're on offer and I want a new moisturiser I'd give it a go! I'm always a bit sceptical when it comes to trying new products as I don't know if I'll like them or if they'll work but I wanted to try a new brand.

When I've done a review in the past it's normally been after a month or so of having the product, but as I'm really liking this moisturiser I wanted to review it earlier. I've tried plenty of moisturisers in my time and I've noticed that they don't always add moisture to my face. I mean they add a nice, greasy layer on my face, but no hydration or moisture- which is what I need! I've had many which are too thick on my skin or feel like I've splashed water on my face, and nothing seems to make my skin feel hydrated! This moisturiser is different, it gives that moisturised, hydrated feeling without the greasy, sticky feeling you get with the majority of moisturisers.


I apply a 10p size- give or take, depending on how my skin feels, and work it into my face in slow, circular motions. Doing this has helped to reduce puffiness, helped to reduce the look of my spots and has just given an all over glow as I'm adding blood circulation back. Using this size means I don't waste any product and my face feels hydrated without going over the top.

Since using this moisturiser I've noticed that my skin seems to be getting better- I say this now but will probably wake up tomorrow with 5 new spots, always the way! My skin looks clear and has a nicer feel and texture. I've also noticed that using this moisturiser doesn't make me as oily as others I've used. I am however still looking for a primer which will banish the shine altogether- all my oily skin ladies, once I find it, I shall let you know and share the secret to non-oily skin! You are just going to need to give me some time so I can actually find it first!

As I said earlier I will review the face wash a little later, I'm currently switching between that one and the Liz Earle cleanse and polish. It will be up soon though, I promise!

Xx

Sara
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9