Struggling with mental health

On
Thursday 26 May 2016
Don't get me wrong, I always have a smile on my face and I'm always laughing but that doesn't mean I'm necessarily happy with myself. Last night something cracked inside of me and I couldn't stop crying. I was fine, sat watching TV and then decided to have a shower. I got into the shower and something changed. I don't know what and I don't know why but I all of a sudden burst into tears.




I mean I'm an emotional person anyway but for something to change that quick inside of my head means I have something else going on- what this thing is I have no clue! I won't go into too much detail about my mental health as I've already posted about it in the mental health awareness week post. I just wanted to create a post so you all know that I'm not always this happy person and there are days where I feel like utter crap and have no motivation to leave the house!
One thing which has been getting me through the week is that Lush are having another blogger event in Tunbridge Wells so all week I have been looking forward to that- and my day off tomorrow! Whenever you're feeling down or depressed or even just sad, look to see if there's something happening in the future which will help make the days, weeks or even months better. I turn 21 in 6 weeks and I'm really looking forward to that, so that is also something else which is getting me through tough times.
I want you all to know that I love all of you and no matter how tough it gets, we can get through the tough times! You are always able to drop me an email or tweet me if you're feeling down as I don't want anyone going through what I go through alone!
Xx
Sara
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9