New hair

On
Monday 9 May 2016
Since I've become single I'm starting to do things I'd never do before- go out on the weekends, dye my hair a crazy colour and decide on a new piercing and tattoo. I've dyed my hair for many years, but its always been dark brown, black or blonde so I thought that now I have no one telling me what I can and can't do, I went red!

I'm naturally a red head- yes, I'm a ginger, but this is more of a burgendy red. I wanted to dye my hair a different colour for ages, but never had the courage to do it. Since the split I thought I needed something to boost my confidence and make me feel like I'm the one in control, I'm the one who decides if my hair is a crazy colour, I'm the one who wants that confidence boost! No one could tell me otherwise, and I checked with my works dress code, and it said nothing about hair colurs. As soon as I saw that, I went out and bought the red hair dye that night!

Dying it was a long process. I dyed it red Wednesday evening, but the colour only took to the top layers of my hair, so I had half red and half brown hair. Thursday evening I got two boxes of really red hair dye to make sure it worked. Buying the two boxes worked and I came out with really red hair! I had a feeling using the second dye would work as my sister dyed her hair red a few years back and used that brand. She has almost black hair and it dyed her hair red so that's why I chose it that time round.

I honestly think doing something out of the ordinary has boosted my confidence and really made me feel good about myself. I would recommend everyone do something a little out of their comfort zone, whether it be dye your hair a crazy colur, or wear a lipstick colour you woldn't normally go for. If you need that boost of confidence and want to feel like you're in control and no one can tell you it's right or wrong, then do it! You will feel so much better about yourself for doing something way out of your comfort zone, trust me! I don't like to draw attention to myself, but dying my hair red was honestly the best thing I could have done for myself!

Xx

Sara
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9