Tunbridge Wells haul

On
Tuesday 26 April 2016
Yesterday after work I went to Tunbridge Wells. I went with the intention of buying another MAC foundation as I'm running low on mine. I also wanted to pick up a new MAC lipstick, powder and a lip liner to wear with my L'oreal lipstick.

First stop was MAC. I love going in there and looking at all of the products. I always swatch lipsticks and lip liners and eyeshadows and basically everything! My hand always looks like a rainbow after coming out of MAC. When I got to MAC I swatched loads of lip liners and lipsticks and managed to narrow it down to 2 lipsticks I liked. While I was deciding, I asked for my foundation and she said they didn't have any of that shade in stock at the moment. As I know studio fix fluid works for me, I wasn't going to bother with another foundation as I didn't want to waste the money if I didn't enjoy it as much. After looking at both of the lipsticks, I still couldn't decide which colour to get, so I got both. I know, it's bad, but I loved them both the same and couldn't pick. I picked up the shades fanfare and twig.

After going into MAC I went into Boots. In here I picked up a lip liner which matched my lipstick, yes it was a L'oreal lip liner as I know it would go with the lipstick. I picked up the colour scarlet rouge. I also picked up the nude magique BB powder from L'oreal too, but I paid with my Boots point so technically I didn't go crazy on spending! I also picked up some hand sanitiser as I've run out of mine.

I popped into Superdrug as they have the brand Makeup Revolution- my fave as you know. I was looking as what product I wanted to try and then I saw the most gorgeous pink blusher. Its such a light, dusty pick which is perfect as the blushers I own are very pink and in your face. I tried it for the first time today and I LOVE it! It's such a subtle pink, but still gives a gorgeous glow to the skin.

As I had gone to Tunbridge Wells with the intention of buying a foundation, I thought I should go and buy a foundation. I had 15 minutes till all the shops shut so I went to the Body Shop. I love how it smells in there and also that their makeup is good quality. I was looking at the foundations and had already decided that the lightest shade- Chelsea Porcelain 010 would be my colour, but I asked to be tested just to make sure. When she put the shade on me, it was an exact match and blended with my neck really well. I've worn it for the first time today and I am really loving how it feels on my skin. It doesn't look too cakey, I can powder over the top so I don't look oily and it has a nice smell- a downside to my MAC foundation. I wish it gave a tiny bit more coverage but I'm not complaining at all about how it feels on my skin and I can deal with the coverage being less than what I'm used too.

I will do a more in depth review of these products once I have tested them both for a few weeks, but my first impressions are that I love all these products I picked up.

Also if you didn't know, I have created a snapchat account. Make sure to add me as a friend to see what I'm up too and behind the scenes blog posts- saralouisehxo

Xx

Sara
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9