April wish list

On
Wednesday 6 April 2016
I haven't done one of these posts before so this is new to me. I wanted to try a wish list so I can show you what I'm hoping to get this month and at the end of the month, I may do a post of what I actually got from my wish list. I'll call it something like 'April buys' or 'What I brought from my April wish list', I'll think of a name later!

Nars velvet matte skin tint
I've seen a lot of Youtubers try this new foundation from Nars and I wanted to try it. I've heard a lot of good things about this foundation and how well it's lasted on people with oily skin so I wanted to give it a go and put it to the test. It is a little pricey at £30, but I'd rather pay that than £30 odd for the YSL Touche Eclate or Estee Lauder Double Wear I've had samples of and not enjoyed using. This foundation does only have 12 shades, and from looking at them online I would say I'll either be light 0- Terre Neuve or light 1- Finland. Terre Neuve is described on the website as more pink undertones whereas Finland is describes as more yellow undertones. The reason I'm going towards those two shades is because 1) I'm pale AF. I mean I get matched to the lightest shade of foundation and it'll still be too orange and dark on me. 2) with the Double Wear sample I got, she matched me to a more pink undertone foundation where as the rest of my foundations have been either yellow or neutral undertones, which is why I'm leaning towards both of those colours. I'm heading to Bluewater on Friday so I'll be able to get tested then.

NYX blotting powder
I haven't heard much about this powder but I want to give it a try as it's a 'blotting' powder. I assume that means it'll be kinda like blotting paper but only as a powder form. I hope this is like that and I do like it as it means it'll be perfect for Ollie's sisters wedding next month. It's a compact powder meaning I can put a sponge inside and carry it around with me all day touching us as the day goes on. If I do get this powder, I will obviously let you know my thoughts on it and how I think it works with oily skin!

Sophia flip lock clutch bag
This is a clutch bag I've seen in Accessorize and have really come to like. It matches my dress for the wedding as it's navy and has storage for my phone, powder and lipstick which is all I will be taking with me for the wedding.

Dani Beauty eyelashes
I've followed Dani Mansutti on YouTube for ages and I love her. When I saw she was creating her own lashes I got really excited as I love the look of false lashes, I just can't seem to apply them. After watching her try on video, I knew I needed to get some. I used the currency converter on her website and the lashes cost $6.95 AUD which converted to GBP is £3.70! These are really cheap lashes which are all handmade and I love the idea she has come up with. The only problem is I can't decide which pair to get!

Nike Air Max 90
When Ollie and I went shopping the other day, we went into JD sport and I saw these trainers. I fell in love and decided I needed to get them. I don't own a lot of trainers or the ones I do own I don't tend to wear as I don't feel like they go with any of my clothes, but as these are just black trainers, I knew I was able to wear them with anything. Another thing I love about them is I can fit into childrens shoes (size3-4feet) so they won't cost me as much as if I brought them from the womans section.

As I said at the top of this post, if I do get any of these items I will do another post for you.

Xx

Sara






























 
2 comments on "April wish list"
  1. The Nyx powder is one I nearly bought and I'm kicking myself now for not! If you do get, please let me know how you get on with it? I've heard such good things. x

    Jodie // jodieloue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will get it, I'll let you know how I get on with it and if it's worth buying x

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9