Current top 3 products

On
Saturday 13 August 2016
I haven't done one of these posts before but I thought I'd give it a go. When I was looking for inspiration for what to write, 'current favourites' and 'current top products' kept coming up so I decided to do my own spin on it. Currently it's 3 products, but it could change to more or less products. 

The other week I posted about the Benefit precisely, my brows so I won't go into too much detail, but I love this product! I did however buy the wrong shade, but the more pressure I apply the darker the product becomes. After I've applied the pencil I use gimme brow as it darkens them up. This pencil is so easy to use and creates a natural looking brow.


After Christmas last year I bought the Clinique moisture surge face spray as I loved using this at work. I worked on a No7 counter in boots and whenever my face felt tight or irritated I would use this products as the gorgeous girls on Clinique said it would relieve the tight feeling. I continue to use this product when my face feels tight or I need to cool down. It feels refreshing on the skin and instantly makes my skin feel amazing! 


For my birthday I received Paul Smith woman. It's a beautiful floral fragrance which smells amazing! I'm not normally a floral wearer but this one smells great and isn't over powering which is why I don't normally wear floral perfumes. This one is a subtle floral fragrance so I'm in love with it! 


As I said in my brow 'first impressions' I was going to get the 3D browtones. I've recent bought this product and I'm testing it out so will have a post up soon! 

Xxx

Sara
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9