Makeup Haul

On
Wednesday 16 November 2016
Now this isn't going to be a massive post as I haven't bought that much makeup recently, but I thought I'd include the Tanya Burr Christmas advent calendar. I was very impatient and opened it up early- I will post what came in it, but I cant remember the days. Another reason I opened it earlier is because I purchased the House of Fraser advent calendar. I do hope to buy another calendar, it's just finding one, so please tell me which one I should get!

I've been slacking in the buying makeup department, I mean I still get loads of joy out of it but I'm just struggling to chose what to buy. With this being said, my dad miraculously gifts me with some money a few weeks back so I, of course, went on a shopping spree! As I didn't own anything from Chanel, I really wanted to get something. I was looking on the House of Fraser website and saw the Le Blanc De Chanel multi-use illuminating base. As its a multi-use base you can use it for a number of things. Their websit says you can use it as a : 
- foundation base
- concealer
- illuminating base
- radiance booster

I use it as a foundation base and an illuminating base. It makes my foundation last all day whilst adding a subtle luminosity to the face. I always refer back to my skin type, but as I've got oily skin I've always been scared of anything illuminating- including highlighter, as I'm worried it'll make me look oily and shiny, but this base doesn't do that! I'm so glad I picked this up as my skin feel softer, it smells amazing and my foundation lasts all day.

Another item I have been wanting to pick up for ages was the Laura Mercier loose setting powder. I picked up the universal shade as I'm so pale, I've found translucent still adds colour to my skin! This powder feels so light on the skin and sets my foundation in place all day. It doesn't cake up on my face as it's finely milled which helps to keep it feeling light on my skin. It contains light reflectors which help to blur lines and it doesn't settle into pores or lines. It is also non-comedogenic and oil-free! 

Now I think NYX is becoming my favourite drugstore brand. It's cheap, the quality is amazing and they offer a wide range of colours in their soft matte lip creams- which are AMAZING! I picked up their above and beyond full coverage concealer in porcelain and the Proof It! Waterproof Eye Shadow Primer to see how it compares to the Urban Decay primer potion. I will have a separate post up about how well the concealer wears and how the eyeshadow primer compares. 

I will have a new post up this week about my thoughts on the concealer and primer, and possibly a new makeup routine.

Xxx

Sara



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9