Blogmas day 3- Christmas photo challenge

On
Wednesday 7 December 2016

I found the above picture on Pinterest and loved the idea of doing a Christmas photo challenge. I will be uploading the first 7 pictures to Instagram as soon as I get home (I tweeted earlier about why I've been missing from Blogmas) but I can't wait to try the photo challenge! 

I did credit the original creator of this post on Instagram- it took a lot of searching to find her, but luckily she had commented on a post of someone who used her # which made it somewhat easier to find it. She didn't comment when she created this challenge but it just happy to see it still going around! 

Keep an eye out on Instagram later tonight of the posts from this challenge!

Xxx

Sara
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9