Blogmas?

On
Sunday 15 November 2015


This year I thought I'd take part in Blogmas. Now I know we're only half way through November, but I thought I'd do a post on it now so I can prepare and plan ahead!

Seeing as I've never done anything like this, planning early is definitely a good idea and it means when it comes to starting Blogmas I'll actually know what I'm doing rather than winging it. I'm a massive fan of Christmas so I'm super excited to be taking part in Blogmas this year! I shall be planning and preparing from now till my first Blogmas post on December 1st which gives me plenty of time to decide what I'll be posting and on which day. 

I think I'll be posting everyday till Christmas, and then on Christmas Day I'll be writing a 'what I got for Christmas'. I have been thinking of some ideas and I'll be writing down any ideas which come to mind leading up to December, this way I'll be prepared for my first Blogmas and then the rest should just follow. There will be some DIYs which I will be writing before they're meant to be posted as I work full time so they will have to be done on my days off, which means lots of craft making and baking! 

I will probably be posting in the evening but if it happens to be a DIY then I'll post it in the moring.

I cannot wait for Blogmas and I hope you get just as excited as I do for these posts and to read these posts, I know I can't wait to see what other bloggers write!

Xoxo

Instagram- xosaratalks
Twitter- xosaratalks
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9