Origins zero oil oil-free moisturiser review

On
Wednesday 19 August 2015
Good morning everyone, 

So I wanted to give a big, wonderful review on the origins zero oil oil-free moisturiser but as my spot treatment from the doctors has dried my skin out I haven't been using the moisturiser for the last few days. This is because my skin is now super sensitive and anything I put onto it makes it burn! 

When I was using it I was in love! This is the first oil-free moisturiser I've tried and loved. I apply it before my makeup and my face is shine free for most of the day, obviously towards the end I'll be shiny, but throughout the day it's literally shine free!

At night when I apply moisturiser I wake up a greasy mess, but with this moisturiser I don't. It feels so light on the skin and my makeup applies much more evenly. 

The only down side is the smell. It's a very strong smell that does disappear after you apply it to the face, but it's just too strong! I'm not one to normally complain about the fragrance of something as it doesn't normally bother me, but this does. As its formula has been designed to help get rid of blemishes, the smell reminds me of medicine that you'd apply to your face for spot treatment (luckily my spot treatment is a cream with no fragrance)! 

That for me is the only downside to this product (that and the price of it) but I love everything else about it. You don't need a lot, so for the price you pay its a really good bargain! 

As in going shopping Friday I'll be picking it up then so once my skin is back to normal I can use it! I'll also be doing a haul but more about that in Sunday's plan with me

Xoxo 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9