Too lazy?

On
Friday 28 August 2015
Good morning everyone, 

Sorry for the lack of posts this week, I've been working and haven't really had the time to blog. I also got home Sunday and just couldn't be bothered to do a plan with me. 

I'll be changing it slightly, instead of the post I did last week, I'll have all of what I've got planned out written down and I'll just explain a bit about each. Also sorry for no bluewater haul yet which I was planning on doing yesterday. It was my day off and to be honest, I couldn't be bothered! I stayed at Ollie's so I had to get up early and because of that I wasn't really in the blogging mood. I did however tweeze and tint my brows- yes in that order which is really naughty of me as the tint could have got into the open hair follicles. 

I should be a lot better with blogging though as I should be getting an iPad tonight. This means that I'll be able to blog on the go and hopefully start up an Instagram account. You might also be thinking that my name has changed and you're right, this is because I watched a YouTube tutorial on how to start a channel and I wanted a name which I wouldn't be embarrassed about if I created a channel and another account. 

If I get the iPad tonight I'll do a little blog about it over the next coming week. 

Hang in there everyone, it's almost the weekend! 

Xoxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9