How to juggle a blog around a full time job

On
Tuesday 8 September 2015
This is something I'm not very good at. My first alarm goes off at 5:30am! I'm not exactly the best at getting an early night either, so when it comes to blog planning I'm too tired. Being on my feet all day doesn't help me either as it makes me more tired, but I've come up with a great solution! 

Each night when I get into bed, I'm going to physically write out my blog for the next day. That way all I have to do is copy word for word what I've written. It also helps with blog planning (I will start that up again) and knowing what I've written down. There will be some non-beauty related posts e.g. this one. By writing this every night, I'll be able to finally juggle my blog and my full time job! 

I'll be taking my 'blogging book' with me on a daily basis, so if I get any spare time to type up or write up I can. It'll also mean that the blog or planning is done for the next day! 

I hope this post has been helpful if people want to start up a blog and don't know where to begin or if like me, you struggle with having a blog and other full time commitments, it's easy to take this on the go!

Xoxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9