Updated skincare routine

On
Sunday 27 September 2015
When I say 'updated', it's updated to me. I've always struggled to find and stick to a skincare routine as I'm lazy, but when o haven't given my face a proper clean and I see and feel the difference. 


I switch between using the garnier pure active micellar cleansing water and the Clinique take the day off cleansing balm. I use this as my first cleanse. On my more lazy days when I just want my makeup off, I use the micellar water. I love this stuff! It takes no time at all to take off the layers of mascara and removes my face makeup effortlessly. On days I want to take my time I use my Clinique take the day off cleansing balm. This stuff is amazing! It's a solid ball which changes to a fluid when applied to the skin. To remove this I rinse a flannel under hot water.

After my first cleanse I use either the origins checks and balances frothy face wash or the Clinique anti blemish solutions cleansing gel. The origins checks and balances frothy face wash has been designed to find the balance in your skin. It's formulated to remove excess oils and dirt as well as protect dry patches. This is great as I have combination skin- oily and dry skin. I larger this up and apply it to my face. I then take my No7 beautiful skin cleansing brush. This brush has two settings- the slower speed just cleanses the skin, whereas the faster speed gently exfoliates and gives a deeper clean. I always start off with the slower speed to distribute the product over my face. I then use the faster speed to give a deeper clean. I rinse my face with a flannel. If I opt for the Clinique anti blemish solutions cleansing gel, it's because my skin is playing up. This cleanser really helps when I have a spot forming it an area of spots on my face. It stops the spot from developing and reduces the areas where I already have spots. It says it in clogs pores, but as I switch between the two I haven't noticed any changes. I do the same as the origins and lather it up, then use my brush. 

Once a week it every two weeks I use the No7 total renewal micro-deem abrasion face exfoliator. Now the reason I do t use this very often is because it makes my skin sensitive as it's very abrasive. When I do use this though, I absolutely love it. My skin feels soft, the patches of dry skin have been removed and it gives a radiant glow to my face. Another exfoliator I love is the body shop seaweed pore-cleansing facial exfoliator. It contains plea europaea- olives, well the olive pitt to be exact which is the abrasive agent. I was able to use this exfoliator twice a week as it wasn't too abrasive but still removed excess oil and dead skin cells. 

After I have washed the exfoliator off I splash my face with cold water to close my pores. I pay my face dry and then apply my origins super spot remover blemish treatment gel. I'm so glad I found this product! It removes my spots and prevents more from developing. While I'm letting that soak in I use the sample of the ginzing refreshing eye cream. Once both the spot treatment and eye cream have soaked into my skin I use the origins zero oil oil-free moisturiser. I finish off by applying lip balm to keep my lips moisturised. 

Xoxo

Twitter- missBbeautyy
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9