Origins samples review

On
Wednesday 9 September 2015
When I went shopping a few weeks back and brought my Origins zero oil oil-free moisturiser, I was given some samples as I spent over £30- don't worry, the moisturiser didn't cost me over £30, I brought the super spot remover blemish treatment gel too! 


I was given the skin renewal serum, checks and balances frothy face wash and ginzing refreshing eye cream. I love the checks and balances frothy face wash. I use it with my No7 facial brush and it makes my skin feel squeaky clean! I don't use this all the time as I have another sample of the Clinique anti blemish solutions clearing gel, so I switch between the two (I will do an updated skincare routine). 

The serum I wasn't 100% sure on as I ran out of it within 3ish days. I've been told that when applying serum, you should use a pea sized amount and press it into the skin. I would like to take a minute to apologise to the customers I have given this false information too. I tried this and there wasn't enough serum to cover my whole face, to which I squeezed more out and simply rubbed into my skin. From what I did use I liked but as I ran out so quickly, I didn't notice any big changes. 

This eye cream works wonders! I applied it before my makeup and straight away noticed a difference. The creasing under my eyes seemed to vanish before my eyes- well technically vanish under my eyes hehe. It made my makeup apply smoothly and I get hardly any creasing with my concealer. 

I would 100% recommend these products! 

Xoxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9