Plan with me 17th-23rd August

On
Sunday 16 August 2015
Hello everyone, 

Today while I was out with Ollie, I looked in WHSmiths. While I was looking around I noticed that they had their back to school sale on. I took advantage of this by getting a weekly planner (I'll be using this till I do a DIY planner). Once I got home I decided that a 'plan with me' blog would be a good idea, as you'll get to see what I do in a week, on my day off and over the weekend. 


I thought that I'd write down the dates of the week so I know what the days are (as I never know what the date is.. Oops!) 

My day off this week is Friday, I also have Sunday off but I always have Sundays off. 

This week I haven't really got a lot in as I'm back to work, but I'll be writing when I'll be posting blogs. 

I'll be starting with my days off, on Friday I'll be going to bluewater with my mum and buying DIY planner things. 

Every Sunday I'll be doing a 'plan with me' post. I thought I'd do this every Sunday instead of Saturday as I work most Saturday's. I'll also know when my day off for the following week will be by Sunday.


On Tuesday I thought that I'd try a new eye look whether it be at work or after work. 


I have finally chose a date to post my Origins moisturiser review. I've only been testing a sample but when I go shopping on Friday I'll be purchasing it then. 


I've had a thought and I've decided that I'll be colour coding each square, so blogs will be once colour, days off will be another and so on (you get the idea). 

Hope you all have had a great Sunday and have a good week coming! 

Xoxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9