Beauty haul

On
Thursday 22 October 2015
I've been collecting a few beauty items for a while now and some I have done posts about already, but I wanted to do a haul and I had written those posts before I collected enough items. Some are old loves and some are new discoveries. 


My old loves include the body shop seaweed pore-cleansing facial exfoliator. I briefly touched on this in my skincare routine. This exfoliator is great. It does as says and cleanses the pores. I notice the blackheads I have start becoming not less and less visible. It cleanses them amazingly and I have gone back to using it, and I'm glad I have! 
Another old love is the garnier micellar water. I tried this when it first came out and I'm glad I did. As soon as j start running low, I stick up! It takes seconds to remove my makeup and it's so easy! I repurchased the exfoliator a few weeks back and the micellar water a couple of months back- which triggered the 'haul'. 

Some new discoveries have been found within the past month, one being last week! As you've probably seen, I'm obsessing over the makeup revolution oil control fixing spray. Now as I have a full review in this product, I won't go into too much detail, but I will mention that when I don't use this, I am one big, oily mess!! 
Another discovery for me- even though it's been out for some time is the Urban Decay smoky palette. The colour pay off for these shadows is great and they blend so easily. The palette is featuring in a 'get ready with me' post and should be up within the next day or too! 
This foundation I discovered was an accident. Normally foundation samples are WAY too dark for me- #paleprobs, but the Vichy dermablend foundation I received in my Youbeauty discovery box in the shade 15 opal (I wear NW13 in mac studio fix fluid, calico in No7, 01 in Clinique and N1 in L'oreal true match.. For those of you who're interested in colour matching) is spot on! It's my colour, it's not too orange it too pink and has great coverage. I used the sample in my get ready post and fell in love. I'll be posting a review on it soon as I brought the full size today. 
These will be repurchased when I run out! 

If there are any products you recommend, let me know! I'm always on the look out for new products to try and review. 

Xoxo

Twitter- xosaratalks
Instagram- sara_harpum
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9