Bluewater haul

On
Thursday 29 October 2015
When I normally go shopping, I buy loads of makeup and that's it. Today was different. I actually brought clothes which I haven't done in months! 


I went into Zara and decided I needed a new pair of jeans as my current jeans have a hole in them- my bum has defiantly grown since I got them. Both of the back pockets have split and I have now been left with two holes. I ended up getting two pairs because why not? I chose a black pair, as you can never have too many black jeans and some denim ones, as my other denim pair are getting too tight and I fear the same may happen to them with the holes. I love Zara jeans! They're so comfy and fit me really well. I struggle with other stores as a size 8 (UK) may be too small, so I'll try on a size 10 and they'll be massive, whereas at Zara an 8 is perfect! 


Before we actually started shopping we went for lunch. Whilst we were walking to the food court, I noticed they'd opened a kiko store! This made me very happy, but then I realised that I hadn't been to Bluewater since it opened! I couldn't believe it as I didn't even know they were opening a store there. After lunch we looked in there. I was super excited and surprised as I thought it would have been expensive. I couldn't decide what to pick, but in the end I chose the metallic shine eyeshadow in shade 02 and the intensely lavish lipstick in shade 01. I could have brought more but I had to stop myself. 



We then went into boots and I brought the sleek blush in flushed as I saw it in Youtuber Roxxsaurus vampire tutorial (which I'm copying on Saturday for work). It's a beautiful shade and it's perfect for this time of year. I also picked up the new No7 nail polish in soft truffle. It's a gorgeous nude shade. 


I went into H&M and found a top I reall yes liked. This is rare as I'm not a massive fan of H&M. It's just a simple, plain everyday tee. I wish I had got it in black too but my mum said she had something similar to it in black- I'll still be getting it in black! 

The last store we looked in was next. I love next and they've done the shop up so it looks 100x better. I wasn't too bothered about looking at the clothes- I needed to replace my watch. I brought one at the beginning of the year and the strap has just broken. I decided to go for a thicker strap and a neutral colour. My old one was pink, so I would only wear it at work, whereas I can wear my new one with anything as its black. It also said the strap was leather so it should last longer too! 

I will have swatches and a review of the kiko makeup up soon, so make sure to check it out! 

Xoxo

P.s. I changed my Instagram name! I had enough courage to do it and not care what people say! 

Twitter- xosaratalks
Instagram- xosaratalks
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9