25 days of Blogmas

On
Tuesday 1 December 2015

So as you know, I'm taking part in Blogmas this year. It's the first time I've taken part in anything like this and I'm excited to be taking part! I've got a whole mixture of DIYs, gift ideas and chatty posts which I can't wait for you to read! I'm writing this blog to let you know what to expect on which day. 

December 1st- things I love about Christmas.
December 2nd- holiday bucket list. 
December 3rd- Christmas wish list 
December 4th- DIY Christmas decorations.
December 5th- Christmas snack ideas.
December 6th- Christmas gifts for her.
December 7th- Christmas gifts for him.
December 8th- winter haul.
December 9th- Christmas tree reveal.
December 10th- DIY Christmas gifts.
December 11th- favourite Christmas songs. 
December 12th- holiday makeup, hair and outfits. 
December 13th- Christmas crafts.
December 14th- winter lipsticks.
December 15th- my perfect Christmas l.
December 16th- favourite winter candles.
December 17th- Christmas baking-
December 18th- favourite Christmas movies.
December 19th- Christmas jumpers.
December 20th- DIY Santa hat.
December 21st- last minute gift ideas.
December 22nd- pampering yourself.
December 23rd- what does Christmas mean to you.
December 24th- Christmas Eve traditions.
December 25th- what I got for Christmas.

I've managed to work out the DIYs around my days off so I'm sorry if they all seem a bit spread out and the order of everything looks funny, I work full time so taking part in Blogmas was something I had to really think about when it came to my days off and what I was doing on which days. 

I'll have December 1st posted up later today! 

Xoxo

Instagram- xosaratalks
Twitter- xosaratalks





Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9