Last post of 2015

On
Thursday 31 December 2015
As 2015 draws to an end, I'm not going to make a post about how great my year has been or what I plan on doing in the new year. This post is just a little something to say thank you to everyone who took the time to read my blog, I never thought I'd have had this many people reading my blog. Thank you for reading, thank you for feedback and thank you for getting involved. In the new year I will be interacting more with you guys.

My new blog idea is that everyday I will be writing in a diary about how my day went, things I've done during the day, just normal diary things. I will be writing in it tonight and then tomorrow I will be taking a picture and posting it to my blog. I will make it clear enough for you to read so I don't have to explain each blog. This is so you get to know me better and so if you're going through the same thing, you can see how I'm dealing with it and so you know you are not alone! At the end of the year I will look over the diary and make a blog post on 31st December 2016 (exactly a year today) on how far I've come, what I've achieved, what I haven't achieved and reflect on my year.

I will also be posting regular blogs as I have done since this blog started, but I thought it would be a good idea. I haven't decided the pattern of what I'll be posting blogs on which day, but I'll figure that out and keep you guys up to date.

Anyway, Happy New Year everyone, I hope 2016 is a great year for you. Only you can make it great so make it the year you reach your dreams and goals! Stay safe tonight and have a great night!

Speak in the new year!

Xoxo

Instagram- saralouisehxo
Twitter- saralouisehxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9