December 3rd- Christmas wish list

On
Thursday 3 December 2015

I know today was originally meant to be Christmas snack ideas, but as I'm at Ollie's it's difficult for me to create the snacks I wanted too. I decided to swap the snacks with my wish list.

These are things I would like for Christmas, but not necessarily getting- trust me, I'd love them all! I know some may seem expensive or unrealistic but they're just things I would like. 

• a new laptop- something I can start editing videos on.
• a camera- to record the videos.
• more space in my room- so I have room to put all my makeup.
• more storage in my room- for all my clothes and makeup.
• longer hair- so I can curl it.
• a job as a makeup artist or full time blogger- so I can work from home.
• more makeup- there's no need for an explanation for this one.
• better makeup skills- for the videos I want to make.
• a car- I can't drive but it'll make me want to learn.
• my own place- so I can have the freedom to walk around in my underwear! 

Now as I've said, these are unrealistic and just things I'd like; not things I'll be getting! 

I'll be doing the snacks on Sunday when I'm home and it's my day off so I'm able to actually do the snacks.

Xoxo 

Instagram- xosaratalks
Twitter- xosaratalks 









Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9