December 1st- things I love about Christmas

On
Tuesday 1 December 2015

Christmas is my FAVOURITE time of the year! I love everything about it, the Christmas songs, movies, decorations, putting up the tree, snuggling by the fire with a hot chocolate and winter walks. 

I love when everyone is in the Christmas mood and telling you what they do for Christmas, if they've done their Christmas shopping and when they're putting their tree up. Everyone being festive makes me happy! 

When I was younger, I always got excited when putting the tree and decorations up. We always keep our decorations in a cardboard box and one year, my dad, sister and I drew on the box (self-portraits) and even though my mum and dad aren't together anymore, we still have the same box with the decorations in! (I will post a picture on Instagram once we get the box out again).

Now I'm older, I still enjoy putting up the decorations and tree- maybe a little more than when I was younger. I now enjoy watching Christmas films and wrapping up warm and going on walks through the countryside. Another thing I enjoy is turning Christmas songs up really loud and singing my heart out! At work everyone says I shouldn't be in this much of a Christmas mood and laugh when they see me dancing and singing along with the songs we have playing. 

I literally love everything about Christmas to the point where I can't pinpoint my most favourite part about Christmas! 

Xoxo

Instagram- xosaratalks
Twitter- xosaratalks












Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9