A few changes to Blogmas

On
Saturday 5 December 2015

I'm changing the way I do Blogmas slightly. I thought it would be easy to upload on the actual day but due to work I'm struggling, so I've decided that I'm going to upload on the following day. This means that todays blog (5th December) will be uploaded tomorrow- 6th December. This will make it easier for me as I can write the post and not have to worry about uploading really late at night. It means I can upload the post during the day when I'm at work!

This is a change which I should have done when I started Blogmas, but I guess you live and learn!

Xoxo

Instagram- xosaratalks
Twitter- xosaratalks
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9