December 5th- winter skincare routine

On
Saturday 5 December 2015

Now I know I said today would be the DIY Christmas snack ideas, but it was tricky to do as I got home from work, had dinner and then sat down and didn't want to move. I've decided to now include it in the Christmas baking post I'll be uploading. For now, I thought I'd upload my winter skincare routine.

First I start with my No7 beautiful skin cleansing oil. This in a oil which you apply all over your face, including your eyes, then add water to emulsify it. I massage it into my face, using circular motions and then add warm water to my hands. I repeat the same steps with the water and then rinse the oil off.

After rinsing the oil off, I use the Clinique foaming sonic facial soap. This is only a sample, but I'm enjoying using it. I apply a small amount into my hands and foam it up by adding water. Once it's nice and foamy, I apply it to my face and then I use my NO7 face brush to really deep clean my face. I use the first setting to make sure the products is distributed all over my face properly. After that I use the second setting to give a deeper clean and to exfoliate my face.

I rinse this off with warm water then move onto my body shop pore-cleansing facial exfoliator. I don't do this every night, maybe once or twice a week. The abrasive agent in this is olive stone. This helps to really scrub the skin and remove any dead skins cells. 

After I have washed my face and rinsed everything off, I use the Clinique ain't-blemish solutions clarifying lotion. I notice a real difference in my skin when I don't use this product! I suffer with oily skin and acne due to polycystic ovary syndrome so I need anything that'll help with acne and this product is amazing! Once I've swept this over my face, I apply my No7 protect and perfect serum. I don't use the intense advance one as that's for older skin and contains hyaluronic acid and the one I use contains salicilic acid (which is great for acne)! After I've let that soak in, I apply the Clinique dramatically different moisturising gel. I use the gel instead of the lotion as it's designed for combination to oily skin.

After its all soaked into my skin I apply some lip balm and I've finished! 

Note: I will be adding pictures tomorow, I've been out all day and I'm currently at Ollies so don't have any of those items with me. 

This is a new routine for me as I've got new products. I'm looking into getting an eye cream as I have bags under my eyes and a few lines starting to come! Any recommendations are welcome! 

Xoxo

Instagram- xosaratalks
Twitter- xosaratalks 








Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9