December 8th- Winter haul

On
Thursday 10 December 2015

I have collected a lot of makeup items and a few skincare since the beginning of December. I've posted a few on Instagram and Twitter but I've tried to keep it quiet what I've bought purely for this blog. I was going to have it as clothes, makeup and skincare but I haven't really bought myself any clothes.

I picked up the Bourjois healthy mix foundation and colorboost lip crayon. As I spent over £15 for these two products, I got a free gift. The gift contained a lipgloss, mascara, nail varnish and eyeshadow quad.
I recently got a few Clinique products. I picked up the Clinique sonic brush. I've got the No7 facial cleansing brush but I feel like it does nothing so I got the sonic brush and I've noticed a difference. I'm so glad I got the sonic brush! Along with the sonic brush I got the anti-blemish solutions clarifying lotion. I was given a sample of this and I noticed the difference so when boots were having a 10% off, I brought it then. I also picked up the dramatically different gel. The gel is better for anyone with oily skin as it's oil free. I've noticed that my skin is a lot softer since using the gel. As well as all the skincare I picked up from Clinique, I also picked up a lipliner in liquorice. It's the perfect plummy/burgundy colour!
From boots.com I ordered a couple of NYX products. I finally got my hands on the liquid suede in cherry skies! I was so excited when they came back into stock a second time but I was too late ordering so was only able to pick up soft spoken, but they brought them back (I think permanently) so I grabbed cherry skies while I could! I also picked up the microbrow in the shade chocolate. From swatching it on my hand, it may be too dark, but knowing me I will probably end up dying my hair dark again, so it'll be perfect for then.
Another skincare item I recently got was the No7 protect and perfect serum. I thought I'd try this serum out as it contains salicylic acid which helps with spots. This also makes my skin feel soft. I don't use it all the time so I cant say much about it yet.
Over the weekend I popped into TKMaxx and saw a gorgeous Nars lipgloss for £9.99 and obviously had to get it! After Ollie and I had been to TKMaxx we went to Tunbridge Wells (a shopping mall near where we live) and went into superdrug. Recently superdrug have added the brand Freedom to some of their store (and Tunbridge Wells is a bigger store) so I had to pick up at least 1 item. As they were closing very soon I only managed to pick up their brow powder- I haven't tried the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow powder but it looks exactly the same as that, with the duo colours. I opted for medium brown. I also picked up a Makeup Revolution blusher (obviously as I'm in love with their makeup!) and I love it! It's very pigmented so I don't need to use a lot and it just gives a very healthy glow to the skin. I picked up the colour all I think about is you. If you can get your hands on it, DO IT! Trust me!
Now the last items in my haul I actually picked up today. I went back to TKMaxx with my mum and my eyes were instantly drawn to this palette and I knew I needed it. I am now the proud owner of the Balm nude tude palette! I've seen so many tutorials using this and haven't had the chance to order it, so as soon as I saw it today, I knew I needed it. I also picked up a lipstick from the Balm too in the shade Ima Goodkisser. It's a little more orangey than I expected but I can mix it with another lipstick and I know it'll look amazing!


I wanted to have a bigger haul with clothes but I don't really get round to buying myself clothes- all my money goes on makeup, and obviously Christmas.

Xoxo

Instagram- saraharpum
Twitter- kissmybueate














Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9