December 10th- DIY Christmas gifts

On
Sunday 13 December 2015

I thought making some gifts this year would be a great idea. I made a couple of gifts for Ollie last year as I wasn't in a position to spend loads of money- hence making some presents. I wanted to share with you some of the ideas I had and that are super easy to make!

'In case of emergency'
This is a good DIY for someone who smokes- I did make this for Ollie, however it was for his birthday but it'll still work as a Christmas present.

Things you'll need:

  • photo frame
  • plain paper
  • lighter
  • cigarette
  • pen
  • glue dots
- Cut the paper to fit inside the frame.
- Place the lighter and cigarette onto the paper to get it positioned how you want.
- Take the glue dots and glue the lighter and cigarette to the paper.
- Write 'in case of emergency, break glass' under the stuck on lighter (or cigarette, whichever way you chose to stick them).
- Place the paper into the frame and place the backing on.
- It is now ready to be given as a gift that they can hang on the wall.

When I gave this to Ollie, he couldn't believe it and thought it was the funniest and most thoughtful gift he had been give, as it was personal to him.

Malteser reindeer
I saw this on Roxxsaurus's YouTube channel and thought it was a great gift to give! you can give it to any chocolate lover and they can then use it as a decoration for their room after they've eaten all the chocolate. I won't put pictures up of me doing this DIY as she has it in her video, so make sure to check it out!

Things you'll need:

  • mason jar
  • brown paint
  • googly eyes
  • red pom poms
  • twigs
  • hot glue gun
  • tape
- Take two pieces of tape and wrap it at the top and bottom of the mason jar.
- Paint a layer on brown paint in between the tape. Go over it when it's dried.
- Once it is completely dry, take off the tape carefully.
- Glue on the twigs as antlers, googly eyes and red pom pom for a nose.
- Fill the jar up with Malteasers. 

I know I haven't posted many DIY gifts but I have a Christmas craft post and last minute gift ideas coming up soon so I'll add more to them.

Xoxo 

Instagram- saraharpum
Twitter- kissmybeaute















Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9