December 11th- favourite Christmas songs

On
Thursday 17 December 2015

I love Christmas songs. I love singing along to them, I love randomly singing them and I love dancing to them! Hearing Christmas songs in the stores makes me happy and excited to know that it's not too far away! Here are my favourite Christmas songs;

  • All I want for Christmas is you. This is a great song! I love cranking it up full volume and singing at the top of my lungs. On Saturday I had my works Christmas meal and we had all had a bit to drink and were singing this really badly and very loudly.
  • This is a song I discovered I liked last Christmas (and no it's not Wham), driving home for Christmas is a song I love singing too. It's a great song as it tells about how people are finishing work to spend Christmas with their loved ones.
  • Rocking around the Christmas tree has to be in my top 10 favourite Christmas songs! It is also in one of my favourite Christmas films- Home Alone! I mean come on, who doesn't love watching Home Alone and wishing that happened to them... No, only me? Okay then..
  • Whenever I hear jingle bell rock it reminds me of mean girls and then I try and recreate the dance but it never happens. I normally just end up slapping my legs randomly at points in the song thinking I've missed that part of the dance. 
  • I love how dancey merry Christmas everyone is. I love dancing to it and just love the music. It makes me so excited when merry Christmas everyone comes on as it is just a great song!
  • Wonderful Christmas time is another great song you can dance too and be silly too. It's in the film Rudolph the red nose reindeer; the movie and I just have this little clip playing in my head whenever it comes on.
  • The history in the song stop the cavalry is so moving and is just a great representation of British history. It says about stopping the cavalry which means stopping war- World War 1 to be exact and just tells us about what Christmas was like for those fighting for our Country.
  • Both versions of Santa baby- Eartha Kitt and Kylie Minogue are great. Eartha's version (the original) is just amazing with her voice. She has a unique voice which is why I'm so drawn to her version and Kylie's version is also great. She has a great voice and she did the song well. Madonna and T Swift have also done versions but I haven't listened to them.
  • It's the most wonderful time of the year- quite literally. This song is also in my top 10 favourite as Christmas really is the most wonderful time of the year! Need I say more.. I think not.
  • I'm a huge Elvis Presley fan and blue Christmas is clearly in my top 10! Listening to Elvis sing this melts my heart and I love it! I'll have a blue Christmas, without you!
  • This is a song that no matter how many times we sing it down in the South (of England) it never happens. If we sang this song and it came true, it would be snowing all the time of December. Just let is snow, let it snow, LET IT SNOW!
  • This is a song I don't know the meaning of half of it. When I was in year 13 at school, we played this song in sociology and the people in my class who took Spanish started singing along. Feliz Navidad sounds typically Spanish- I played it to Ollie and he said 'cor this sounds like a Spanish song' and I showed him and he was right.
  • This song sounds like a hymn but was sung by the same people who did daddy cool, which is why it's surprising it sounds hymn like. I really like Mary's boy child/Oh My Lord and I have no idea why as it's not like any of the other songs I have mentioned.










1 comment on "December 11th- favourite Christmas songs"
  1. My all time favourite Christmas song would have to be Wham, Last Christmas and I also love Ariana Grande's version and her entire Christmas album is amazing!xx

    AimeeSueXO
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9